Friday, May 29, 2009

Yesterday's Workout and New Yoga Book

Yesterday's workout was all about the kettlebell again...

Circuits of:
Snatches X 10 each arm
Cleans X 10 each arm
Jerks X 10 each arm
Anchor Pulls X 40
Front Squats X 30

I performed the above circuit three times with no rest in between exercises and minimal rest in between circuits.

I followed up with about 10-15 minutes of "juggling", mostly focusing on the basics (same hand flips, hand to hand flips etc.) and I'm working on hand to hand BUP transfers - I'll get a video of that as soon as I think it's clean enough.

My book on Prasara Yoga also showed up at my doorstep yesterday, so after my workout I read the first 50 or so pages. Haven't gotten into the movements yet, but the background info seems pretty good - there's a lot of info in their that I was unaware of being pretty uneducated on Yoga. Here's a link to one of Scott Sonnon's websites, where you can check out Prasara and some of the other fine things this revolutionary coach offers - good stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment