Tuesday, May 26, 2009

New Kettlebell on the Way!!!



I've been doing much of my kettlebell work with the one bell that I currently own, it's a 16k and is very good for some things, a little light for others and maybe just a touch heavy for some of my juggling endeavors.

I supposedly have some heavier bells on the way to take care of my needs as far as pressing and squats are concerned, so I grabbed a 30lb bell from one of the fine gents on the Gripboard. This bell is a bit unusual, as it it isn't the traditional shape, but it will serve my purposes just fine (and I suspect allow me to get in some marathon sessions of juggling as well)

Above you can see the pic of the bell that's on it's way to me, I know it's only about 5 pounds lighter than the bell I'm currently using for my juggling, but I estimate that that will allow me to conceivably continue one "set" of juggling for quite a bit more time, which should really help to improve my conditioning and my reflexes.

Can't wait for it to get here!

No comments:

Post a Comment