Monday, December 14, 2009

Grip and the Best Adjustable Dumbbells

Wanted to get the blood flowing in my hands, wrists and forearms so I decided on some active recovery tonight - 110 full ranges reps (switching hands as necessary) with a nice and easy gripper certainly did the trick.

The review I wanted to link to today would probably be of good use to anyone who wants a good (weighted) workout, but who doesn't have a ton of space...

The Best Adjustable Dumbbell Set Overall

A good variety of weight options without taking up much more space than a big pair of hex dumbbells and in most cases much more affordable than buying a complete set of hexes. The ones I own (number one on the list), I use for everything from front lateral raises to farmers walks - that's a hugely versatile piece of equipment.

No comments:

Post a Comment