Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Back to Basics for Tuesday

Had a lot of running around to do last night, but as I've said on a number of occasions - lack of time is not a very good excuse to skip a workout. I decided that it would be best for me last night to rock some quick bodyweight training instead of having to set everything up down in the dungeon.

It was a lighting fast, but pretty brutal circuit consisting of push up variations, squats, pull ups and burpees. Lots of huffing and puffing and plenty of sweat generated in a brief period of time.

I decided to give my grip a day off after a few pretty intense sessions over the course of the last few days, but I'm feeling recovered and I'll hit it hard again tonight - the pull ups worked it a bit, but I could feel that my hands needed some rest beyond that for the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment