Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Wooo-Hoooo the "Double Bastard" is Here

Last night my "double bastard" combo loading pin/finger lift from FBBC arrived on my doorstep.

Usually I don't do anything too heavy on Tuesdays, maybe just focus on some grippers, but I had to at least give this beast a try...

I warmed up a bit on each side before working up to 180 on my right with the finger lift, it's pretty different from my home made finger lift contraption and I have the feeling it's going to take me a few workouts to get used to.

I have to say that this (just like everything else I've gotten from John at FBBC) is one heck of a piece of equipment, and it's going to be put to good use in the dungeon. If you need to add any equipment to your arsenal for grip training I strongly recommend anything that comes from FBBC.

I'll try to get some pics up later tonight!

1 comment: