Thursday, March 12, 2009

Today's workout

Man, I should really listen to myself more often. I said a few days ago that I was going to lay off bending and tearing for a week or so after this weekend - Well I guess I decided to give myself a big send-off.

Last night I ripped five decks (admittedly trying to get a good video of quartering before my little lay-off - mission failed. I ripped all of the decks cleanly, but couldn't get a clean quarter) and my stock from FBBC came in - I worked on a grade 5 for a little while, eventually getting it going, but no where near finished, then I worked on and off on a #0 Diamond classic in vain for about ten minutes.

Long story short - the part of my hands from the base of my thumb to the middle of my palm are destroyed, both hands raw and sore -so in effect this is forcing me to take a 1-2 week break (much needed)

Today I did my push ups...
1 set of 14
1 set of 16
2 sets of 12
1 set to failure (27 - tough)

Kettlebells...
2 x 20 snatches (2 sets each hand)
2 X 10 BUPs (each hand)
2 X 25 swings (each hand)
about ten - fifteen minutes of juggling

I'm beat - good workout

No comments:

Post a Comment