Saturday, January 2, 2010

Y'all Ready for 2010!

I took New Years Day off from working out to watch the Flyers heartbreaking loss to the Bruins in the Winter Classic and to eat a bunch of food and shoot the bull with my family at our annual New Years Day party.

Today will be back to business and I've got some interesting training goals in mind for the coming months. The question I have for you is - Are you ready to start '10 off with a bang? Do you have the best possible plan in place to achieve your health and fitness goals?

If you don't, you should stop wasting time and get to formulating that plan - any health or fitness goal becomes much more difficult (if not impossible) to achieve without the proper plan. This weekend you should set aside some time and begin putting pen to paper and listing your health goals so you can get on the road to achieving them. If you have any questions on where to start - feel free to leave them in the comments here and I'll do my best to answer them (no catches, just ask and I'll answer).

No comments:

Post a Comment