Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Tuesday's Workout

1" V-bar work and some playing on the Tetting Hub before getting into some bending. A decent number of 60d's were put away, mainly in double overhand style. I've definitely gotten stronger in DO bending over the course of the last few months, but I still think that there is plenty of room for improvement in technique which will allow me to crush down some bigger steel. Looks like it's going to be practice, practice, practice and doing "shoulder dislocations" and more wrist work if I want to take my DO bending to the next level.

I also did some neck work with a harness and finished off with a set of squats to failure with my weighted vest on. All in all it took about thirty five minutes, but it was thirty five minutes well spent.

No comments:

Post a Comment