Friday, January 8, 2010

Deads

Its been a little while since I've done any PL movements, my focus of late has been on improving my conditioning and on grip specific exercises - thus my favorite lift of all time had taken a back seat for a period of time.

Last night I decided to dust off the old Olympic bar and have at some deads. I played it very conservative, warming up carefully and slowly loading the bar. I ended up pulling 300 and some small change for a few before calling it a night, all told including warmups I did 7-8 sets and moved a reasonable amount of weight. I feel A-Okay today, no aches or pains to speak of. It felt good, I plan on putting deads back into the regular rotation of my routine as it felt like it was way too long since I last pulled.

No comments:

Post a Comment