Thursday, November 5, 2009

Ugh

Been stuck in the house of sick for the last week - what a way to spend vacation. Last Friday my daughter started complaining of a sore throat, Saturday things got worse and the sickness spread - first to me, then my son and finally my wife. I've been pretty much out of commission since Monday morning.

We had lots of plans for this week, which was the main reason for taking my last vacation week of the year, but with Thursday upon us and two of the four of us still pretty much reeling, it doesn't look like there's going to be an overabundance of family fun.

I'm finally getting back to normal and planning on a light training session tonight, my daughter seems to be nearly recovered and my wife is fighting it off pretty well - hopefully we'll be able to throw some fun together for the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment