Sunday, November 8, 2009

Swine Flu

Are you kidding me?

Everybody seemed to be doing better Thursday, the week of sick seemed all but over but after we put him to be my son started to get worse. Fits of coughing kept him (and me) from sleeping for most of the night - a trip to the pediatrician revealed that he had a virus brought on by the swine flu - the perfect vacation had gotten even better. Apparently, that was the reason we'd all been out of commission for so long...

None of us are entirely better yet, still suffering from some aches and pains and lingering coughs but it's not as bad as it was. I did manage a light workout on Thursday and am possibly considering another today - with the way things are going, I wonder if I'll make it back to work tomorrow as scheduled.

At least now when people ask me how I spent vacation I'll have an interesting story.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Doctor Eva, we were told about Tamiflu but our doctor had said that to truly reap the benefits that it should have been administered within 48 hrs of the first sign of symptoms - we all unfortunately missed the cut off. Good tip for others who may fall prey though.

    ReplyDelete