Saturday, November 28, 2009

Holiday Weekend

I don't get sick very often but back to back holidays have been riddled with illness at the homestead. The kids are fine this go round, but my wife and I caught some nasty colds just in time for Thanksgiving - in terms of illness, this was a blessing compared to the swine flu, but it was still a pain in the rear.

I didn't let it ruin my holiday, nor did I let it keep me out of commission - black Friday workout consisted of some heavy bending, finger lifting and 125 kettlebell swings. I'm already running low on steel so a trip to the home improvement center will certainly be in my near future.

Still suffering from some post nasal drip and a bit of a cough, but my body feels good, so there's no reason tomorrow's workout shouldn't go on as scheduled.

Hope everyone had a safe and happy Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment