Sunday, November 29, 2009

It was a Good Day

Not the Ice Cube song (though that is an old time favorite), but the workout - lots of finger lifting, some very solid gripper closes and 150 kettlebell swings followed up by a spirited bout of bending. My conditioning is showing good signs of improvement since the increase of daily workload began and I haven't seen anything that would indicate my strength waning at all.

Illness recovery aside, everything felt very strong today, particularly the bending session in which I managed to quickly kink and crush down some steel that's been alluding me for some time. The finger lifts seem to be going well also, I'm doing static holds with a decent amount of weight for what seems like an eternity and I plan on working up to another max effort sometime before Christmas comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment