Friday, August 21, 2009

Yesterday's Workout

My wife has been picking up extra days at work for the last couple weeks, filling in for people who are on vacation. For the most part, these days have been Thursdays, which is normally one of my heavy days in the dungeon - since I'm alone with the kids while she's at work, the last couple Thursdays have been k-bell days.

I basically fix their dinner and while they're eating I pound away at the kettlebells for 25-30 minutes.

Last night included 200 swings (switching hands as necessary), 50 BUP's (switching hands as necessary) and one long set of front squats. I finished up with around 100 reps on the Vulcan at varying levels of resistance.

You don't need a membership to Gold's gym to get a good workout, I did this in an area of my dining room not much bigger than a closet.

No comments:

Post a Comment