Friday, June 5, 2009

New Article up on BMF Sports

We've breached new ground over on my second home - BMF Sports now has a section devoted to endurance sports training. I know much of my training now involves feats of strength and borderline crazy activities, but I certainly spent my time in the trenches with endurance sports.

I put together a little piece on cross training, but not in the sense that most people think of it. In most cases when cross training is mentioned it's primarily in terms of strength or skill athletes working on their "wind" - in part because it's widely known that many endurance athletes don't want any parts of weight training.

Well, in The Strength to Endure, I discuss precisely the reasons that more endurance athletes should hit the weight room, have a look and let me know what you think.

Hope you Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment