Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Couple Decent Workouts

It's been a few day since updates - I apologize, work's been hectic, I've had articles to write and there's been training to do!

Last night it was all snatches - a post from Josh - The World's Strongest Librarian - got me back on track with the goal of 200 snatches in 10 minutes with a 24k bell (The Secret Service Snatch Test), but since I've only currently got a 16k bell (the 24 is supposedly on its way) I put in some work with that.

I did 180 reps then noted my progress on my FB page (to which I'm apparently addicted now) then as I wrote it I realized just how big of a jump it's going to be working with a 24k bell - so I went back and hit another 80 reps.

Today was all about grippers (I still want that number 3 closed from a CCS by the end of the year). During lunch I warmed up then worked to singles with my HG300 and finished up with some negatives on the CoC #3 - then after dinner I worked the Vulcan a little before doing some strap holds with my HG250 until failure - forearms are nice and fried!

Whatever your goals are - keep at them. If you need motivation, go get it and get your butt moving, NO ONE ELSE WILL DO IT FOR YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment