Monday, March 1, 2010

Conditioning and Tiny Personal Trainers

Yesterday, the prime focus of my workout was conditioning - which was completed with a series of intervals on my road bike in a stand in the basement (lousy Winter weather is still keeping me inside - come on Spring!!!)

The second half of my workout was personal trainer led - by my five year old daughter. She had just finished winning an "Olympic" medal in her gymnastics class on Saturday, the Gold no less. She insisted on taking me through the training steps that got her on the podium, and I was more than happy to comply.

I did things called she called "Spidermans," and "circles," "X's" and a wide variety of things that apparently didn't have a name. It lasted about twenty minutes and was actually a lot more intense than I would have expected - I'm not surprised she won the Gold!

No comments:

Post a Comment