Friday, March 5, 2010

Last Night's Workout

Nothing too crazy - one ten minute set of swings, switching hands as needed started the night off. I followed up with 50 BUPs switching hands as needed and finished the whole thing off with some mobility work - in and out in less than 30 minutes.

I ordered Born to Run yesterday as well, I've heard great things about it - and considering my contemplation of running a marathon this fall, it seemed an appropriate read.

If this weekend is less hectic than the past few, I plan on hitting Home Depot to pick up the necessary supplies for making a new sandbag. It's above forty degrees outside and for the first time in a looooong time, there isn't any snow on the ground - it that holds I'll try and hit the backyard for some much needed, open air working out.

No comments:

Post a Comment