Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Time Flies...

I must be having some fun, or working my a$$ off - could be six on one hand and half a dozen on the other.

MY wife's work schedule changed again and I've landed another writing gig, which is keeping me BUSY. I'm still managing to maintain the same workload in training, but I am tired by the time that evening rolls around.

Sunday's workout was HEAVY squats and grip (it's Tuesday and my legs are still sore).

Grip went well, I absolutely manhandled my 35lb block weight. I've been able to lift it consistently for a while now, but this was the first time I've been able to pull it for multiples so easily and to move it + weight for reps.

Tonight I'll do some light bending and some grippers before I dive into my latest assignment.

No comments:

Post a Comment