Thursday, September 3, 2009

Today's Workout

I've submitted my "official entry" for the WSL card tearing contest - sort of. You see I tried in vain for a few days at the end of August to really put something special together, something that had never been done before, but I just wasn't ready to hit it yet. I'll get there, and when I do, this will be the place to see it - but for now I'm going to put tearing on the back burner for a minute and focus on a few other things...

Kettlebell Swings

24k X 200

Kettlebell Juggling w/ 16k

freestyle for fifteen minutes, lots of hand switches and several (failed) attempts at the elusive double flip

Macebell (of the home-made variety)

150 swings

I feel like my mobility is still lacking, particularly in my right shoulder, which has been affecting some of my heavier lifts, my bending and even my tearing to an extent so I'm going to try and incorporate a lot of circular movements for a few weeks and see how everything feels. On the plus side, all of the swings, twists and flips should give my conditioning a serious kick in the rear end!

No comments:

Post a Comment