Sunday, September 13, 2009

Answers to Questions

I just had a great question from Terence on my last post regarding a sudden inability to tear cards with quite the same ability, despite the fact that a marked improvement in overall strength has occurred.

The solution to these problems could seriously depend on a number of things in each individual situation, but there is usually a reasonably simple solution to most problems at hand.

What I'd like to do, if it's alright with Terence, is to get some information via e-mail so I can sit down and think about things before answering. Once I have had a chance to look over the info, I'll put the best answer I have down in a new post that everyone can take a look at and that hopefully many will be able to benefit from.

So Terence, if you're game, shoot me an e-mail with your workload (both regular training and tearing, etc.) leading up to your initial success with the feat as well as what your workload looked like directly leading into the sudden loss in ability and we'll see if we can't help you through this frustrating problem.

My e-mail is : fitnessquest1@yahoo.com

Looking forward to hearing what you've been doing and hoping that I can help you get through this.

Jeff

1 comment:

  1. wow! thanks very much Jeff for putting my question to top of the list! lol

    I will send you an email later tonight! ( SA time)

    Thanks my friend in strength

    ReplyDelete