Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Mobility & Bodyweight

The last couple days I've spent a decent amount of time playing around with bodyweight movements. It's not as though this is uncharted waters for me, I've done plenty of bodyweight stuff in the past, I'm just trying to put some different moves together in order to develop a good routine for when I'm strapped for time or when I can't get down into the dungeon.

I've also upped my focus on mobility work because lately my right shoulder and my hips have been pretty stiff - good news is that after just two days I feel a good bit looser and feel like I have more energy because of it.

Spent some quality time with the grippers over the weekend as well - had some solid work on the Vulcan and a few decent attempts at the #3.

No comments:

Post a Comment