Tuesday, October 6, 2009

New on TSB

I have been kind of taking a step back over the last week or so, trying to get my head together and working toward my ultimate goal of being a full time freelance writer. During that time I've come to realize a few things about myself and I've decided to undertake a physical challenge.

For the next few weeks at least my training is going to be very different from what I've been doing, it probably won't seem very exciting as it's happening so I may not be logging workouts regularly. I'll still make an attempt to update every time a new fitness piece crops up somewhere and I'll probably be doing a training piece or two right here if there is ever some downtime in my work schedule.

In the meantime, please check out my latest piece for TSB magazine:

Is This Really Necessary?

Hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment