Thursday, July 23, 2009

Gettin' my Swing on

It's been a while since I brutalized myself with a workout that's main focus was the kettlebell swing - lately it's been deads, squats, snatches and grip. I won't have any of my bells on vacation so I figured today would be a good day to get my swing on!

24K - 200 swings performed in as close to one long set as possible, brief breathers were taken but I didn't put the bell down.

To close the workout out I did a few sets of snatches, a few sets of jerks and a little bit of walking around with the bell held in lockout.

On a non-workout related note, the vacation countdown has officially begun. We're leaving Sunday afternoon, and my mind is already far, far away from: the 9-5, traffic, noisy neighbors and anything else that I don't particularly enjoy encountering on a day to day basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment