Friday, February 27, 2009

Had a great workout last night - nothing major as far as new accomplishments were concerned, but I did a lot of blockweight work, a lot of wrist work (wrist curls, hammer curls and I did manage three strict reps on each hand with a twenty-five pound plate in the plate curl) some light finger lift work and a good set of twenty rep squats.

I plan on training the finger lift regularly until I can pull in the neighborhood of 250lbs - below is a video of my first hard workout on the finger lift apparatus that I threw together after I had seen professional strongman Adam Glass (link to the right) perform the lift in a video on his site. The contraption probably needs to be honed a bit to be perfect, but it will certainly work for my training purposes at the moment...

No comments:

Post a Comment