Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Finished Born to Run

Actually I finished it a few days ago, but I'm still overloaded with assignments so the old blog has been suffering. A brief review...

In short - this book was incredible, and not just because I enjoy running. The writing was easy, the characters were captivating and story itself was easy to relate to. If I had the time to invest, it's likely that I wouldn't have put it down - and that's about the best recommendation that I can give a book.

Upon finishing, I looked up Micah True (a main character) on Facebook and was surprised to actually find him there. It seems as though "Caballo Blanco" as he is called is writing a book of his own and just from getting to know him in Born to Run, I'm very excited about that possibility.

Doesn't matter if you are an avid runner, a casual stroller or a couch potato - Born to Run is a great tale and certainly worth the read.

No comments:

Post a Comment